When should you perform a SOFT reset if: The device does not respond when you tap the display or press a button, if the Omnilock program freezes, or is not working right a soft reset could correct the issue.How to perform a SOFT reset: To perform a soft reset, use the stylus to press the reset button.
NOTICE: When you perform a hard reset, you lose all the data stored in
your device memory, and any programs that you installed on your device. This
includes the Omnilock Program!!
When to perform a hard reset:
· You want to delete all the data stored in your device memory.
· You forget your password and need to clear it.
· Your device is experiencing severe operational problems and you have already attempted a soft reset.
· Nothing else works
How to perform a hard reset:
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. Using the reset stylus, hold the reset button for about 2 seconds.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.