- Launch the System Administrator program
- Click on Firmware Manager
- Click the button
- Browse to the firmware file that needs to be added
- If you don’t see the file you may need to click down the drop down menu to choose Portals or Controllers (readers)
- If you still don’t see it the file that you are trying to browse to might be compressed (zipped). You will need to unzip it first.
- Enter the firmware version in the Name and Description field
- Click Upload button
- If additional firmware needs to be uploaded repeat steps 3-6
Note: Remember that these instruction only upload the firmware file into the database not the readers/portal. You will have to take additional steps to upload the firmware which can be found in another step by step guide.