If you try to run a report in the Omnilock WAMS Reports program but encounter an error try one of the following:
FOR 3.1 SYSTEMS:
To resolve the problem, download and place (WiQReportsApp.exe.config) file in c:/Program Files(x86)/Stanley Security Solutions/Stanley Wi-Q AMS/ directory.
FOR 3.0 SYSTEMS:
It is likely that you have not yet run the Crystal Reports patch.
1. Close all of the Omnilock programs.
2. Determine if you have a 64 or 32 bit machine by clicking Start, then right click Computer, and choose properties. Under System Type it will be listed.
3. Download one of the files below.
4. Then run the file you just downloaded.
5. That should have fixed it. Open the Omnilock Reports program and try running your report again.