First you need to determine what software version the Pocket PC has.
- Turn the Pocket PC on
- Click the Windows icon
- Click settings
- Click the Systems tab
- Click About
The version should be listed as Windows Mobile 5, Windows Mobile 2003, PPC 2003, or PPC Pre-2003.
Now we need to get the software over to the pocket pc.
- On the Windows XP machine, Click Start button
- Click All Programs
- Hover over OSI Security Devices
- Choose Install Omnilink for (what ever your devices software version was). If your device was Windows Mobile 5 you will need to download and install the files below.
- Another window will pop up. Click Install
- Follow the onscreen directions. Choosing yes for everything
Chances are you are installing this because it is a new pocket pc or the battery died. In both cases you will need to change the settings for the Beam and apply Daylight Savings Patches. Search this site for information on how to do that.