You will need to follow all of the instructions listed below to fully setup the Pocket PC
What to do when pocket pc batteries run out and the Omnilock program is lost?
- Charge the pocket pc (always keep the pocket pc charging)
- Plug the pocket pc into the computer and setup a partnership with the PC through Active Sync (for XP) or Windows Mobile Device Center (Windows 7)
- Open the Omnilock Facility Manager on the computer
- Click the Lightning Bolt
- If you receive an error continue with step 5
- If you don’t receive an error skip to INSTALL THE POCKET PC PROGRAM
- Click View (at the top of the program) and choose Mobile Devices
- Delete the old mobile device by right clicking and choose delete. Click Yes or OK to any window that pops up.
- With the pocket pc still connected click on the Magic Wand icon. Follow the onscreen directions making sure to ENROLL the locks in the pocket pc.
INSTALL THE POCKET PC PROGRAM
If you have a Windows XP computer click here for the instructions:
If you have a Windows 7 computer click here for the instructions:
OPEN IR PORT
Before using the OmniLink program, you must first configure your Pocket PC to work with the software. Follow the instructions below to set up your Pocket PC to work with the OmniLink application:
- Tap on Start.
- Tap on Settings
- On the bottom, Tap on Connections.
- Select Beam from the options.
- Uncheck the Box that says Receive all incoming Beams.
- Tap on “OK” in the top right corner.
- Close out of all windows with the X in the upper right corner.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ADJUSTMENT
Refer to these instructions Daylight Savings Instructions